SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea, I think I would just turn them on at a parking lot or something LOL I wounder what will happen if a cop catches you with this :roll:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Those are awesome! I want to get them somewhere but dont know where
Just PM the guy who posted that video on Youtube. Maybe he will tell you where he got those. I will actually ask him myself LOL

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My god he ruined that car... :eek:

That's some Civic beater grade tuning right there... :roll:

Impersonating policecars is really cool guys! You should definitely go do that on public roads!
Come on! its not like we r going to do it :roll: Just looks cool :cool:

·
Registered
5,000 Posts
Poor Aero. All full of goofy switches and with lighting that says "arrest me now".

I wonder why the traction control light wasn't coming on in the 2nd gear pull? He didn't have tcs disabled. But with the extra goofy switches there's no guarantee anything is working correctly. Maybe he had drag slicks.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Poor Aero. All full of goofy switches and with lighting that says "arrest me now".

I wonder why the traction control light wasn't coming on in the 2nd gear pull? He didn't have tcs disabled. But with the extra goofy switches there's no guarantee anything is working correctly. Maybe he had drag slicks.
with the "tuning" that has likely been done, drag slicks and the stocker transmission would be a recipe for disaster....good-bye, clutch.

anyway, i thought this was actually an under-cover police cruiser for the first few seconds of the video :lol:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Come on! The guy did something different with his car - and that whats so cool about it :D

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Come on! The guy did something different with his car - and that whats so cool about it :D
i guess it is unique....but the real question is why? i just don't see the appeal i guess- and that is saying something because having an open filter is awesome to me JUST so i can hear the bypass noises.

i guess flashing blue and red headlights arent for everyone, though.....

·
Registered
480 Posts
What a giant ****er. Wearing gloves to adjust his "for racing use only" lights. I think he took born from jets a bit seriously.

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
Oooh... You can get in serious trouble for even having red and blue lights on your car... :eek:

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
its really not that bad.

its just a blinking red and blue light.

i think its pretty cool. wouldnt do it on my own car. but its funky. maybe he goes to alot of raves. who are we to judge. haha
You didn't happen to notice all the other crap mods like...
- Ill fitting push button ignition
- Mismatching gauges installed in mismatching locations
- Blinding-oncoming-traffic "fog" lights under the bumper
- Three colors of headlights... blue, yellow, and white
- Various switches and knobs haphazardly placed all over the interior
- Highbeams removed in order to fit illegal cop lights

Not to mention...
- "Race" gloves...
- ...stock performance

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
hahah.

i noticed them. just didnt say anything. yeah the buttons i am not fond of.

but i still dont think the lights are bad. the flashing red and blue ones anyway. i mean come on they just flash. ooooh its something neat to show people. i know their cop colors and illegal yada yada yada but flashing lights is still neat. when their not on my car anyway haha

1 - 20 of 23 Posts