SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
I remember few years old story that Saab does read biggest fan forums.

And its pretty obvious, if you have product, you wanna see what people talk about it, if not for marketing, then for curiosity.

But they cant make cars based on solely by enthusiast, they are usually pretty radical non main stream folk like me.

And people want different things, its not easy to tailor together what European and American wants from Saab. Its family car in Sweden and race car in the USA.

And who ever reads these, it only matters if he/she is top executive.

I think 9-2X came because USA folks screamed for awd.

Now there is big fuss about too boring looking interiors, lets see how it affects on facelift of 9-5. But it's sure funny how somebody can say interior material is cheap without knowing how much did it cost compared to others.

I personally really care only about how does it handle wear/sun and how fireproof it is.(maybe some eco aspect too)
But hey, I'm not main stream, dont build fighter plane c,ockpits for me...
Hell, I dont even have a job yet, only lottery tickets.

·
Super Moderator
31,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fireproof ? :lol:

TuuSaR said:

Now there is big fuss about too boring looking interiors, lets see how it affects on facelift of 9-5. But it's sure funny how somebody can say interior material is cheap without knowing how much did it cost compared to others.

I personally really care only about how does it handle wear/sun and how fireproof it is.(maybe some eco aspect too)

·
Registered
815 Posts
I KNEW Bob was getting my blog somehow or other.

I wonder if this means a greater chance of Bob seeing my offer of employment :cheesy: . I think GM Canada could do with an Aussie in charge, couldn't it??

·
Registered
15 Posts
TuuSaR said:
I remember few years old story that Saab does read biggest fan forums.

And people want different things, its not easy to tailor together what European and American wants from Saab. Its family car in Sweden and race car in the USA.
That is all relative to the individual. For the small amount of Saabs purchased in the US, most are sedans- 9-3s currently, purchased with some practicality in mind. I bought my Saab as a family car. There are much faster cars here such as Corvettes, SL600 Benzes, Maseratis, etc.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts