SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like any self respecting Saab owning batchelor(and grumpy old man) I spent most of the day cleaning and polishing etc here are a few shots of the results. It came up pretty well IMHO.

Near where I work is a office building that obviously used to house Saab admin or whatever and I could not resist a shot or two under the Saab sign.





 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,464 Posts
Nice, very nice. You've even got a shine on the mud flaps. :D :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,693 Posts
watson said:
Like any self respecting Saab owning batchelor(and grumpy old man) I spent most of the day cleaning and polishing etc here are a few shots of the results. It came up pretty well IMHO.

Near where I work is a office building that obviously used to house Saab admin or whatever and I could not resist a shot or two under the Saab sign.
That building probably does or did house an office for Saab Aerospace or one of the defence-related Saab 'Technologies' businesses that are still part of the 'real' Saab (not Gm Saab) if it's a local Canberra building.

Great pics though and the car has come up very well!

Craig.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
966 Posts
The Saab signage indeed adds a special touch to the background...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,779 Posts
Very nice paint, and I love the color (Katana Grey is it called? I like the hint of blue)!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
TheRedBaron said:
Very nice paint, and I love the color (Katana Grey is it called? I like the hint of blue)!
Edwardian Grey is the colour, actually there is more of a hint of brown rather than blue, at least to my eyes anyway.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
310 Posts
wow, she looks beautiful!

i too am seeing the hints of blue - perhaps a reflection from the sky?

seeing those pics really makes me want to get my paint job done, so i can stop rolling around with three large squares of primer (as i have for the past 5+ months)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,078 Posts
beautiful,beautiful car. A credit to you,and an inspiration to all C900 owners.:D Really like the air vent covers.Where could I get a pair of those?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,035 Posts
SaabMon said:
beautiful,beautiful car. A credit to you,and an inspiration to all C900 owners.:D Really like the air vent covers.Where could I get a pair of those?

For the most part they are NLA. They are rather desirable and often command value on ebay. Ebay being the best place to find these items.

Try posting a wanted in the classifieds.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,347 Posts
Such a beatiful car! I love it!

I also spent Christmas morning cleaning my 900, but focusing more on the little bits that are often overlooked...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
424 Posts
Beautifully turned out car!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
825 Posts
Nice

Hey Watson!

Good job man!

We have to get together again and do something!
Let me know when you have time.

Mati :)
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top