SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saab 9-3 Linear 2004 in reality its a friends car and im posting for them since they are car illiterate

Drivers side bulb burnt, infact the bulb itself probably exploded as ive never seen a broken bulb upon removal of from the headlight itself, that didnt arise suspicion yet, though yesterday the only work xenon stops working aswell, i went to remove the bulb in question and it seems that it was never seated correctly in its metal box (for lack of proper term im sure u can decipher what is the metal box) and ended up melting the plastic piece bellow the metal band on the bulb now that side no longer works aswell,

The car has already had its xenon system revamped at a major expensive for its current owner and I would like to be able to inform them if it has happened again, so what are the chances of the the whole system going to the crapper because of an incorrectly seated bulb? and is there any fuses (id need the location) or grounds (need location aswell) that i could check to make sure that this isnt a costly repair as this whole xenon assembly seems to be very fragile in general

1 - 1 of 1 Posts