SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My craving for a Turbo X wont go away so I am tossing this out there for anyone who has one and is looking to part with it. I dont care if its a US or Canadian car, I will fly to wherever and drive it home.

Let me know who is willing to part ways with theirs :)

Prefer: 6spd with Navi

·
Registered
707 Posts
Though I would flog first-born before my X (ever so slightly 'massaged' :cheesy:), your 9-3 SC is no slouch! And given the broader palette might even be more unique.

If it's XWD you're after and lacking...you might consider the [automatic] Aero XWD on offer at the Western-most dealer of Toronto/Oakville. Understand it's a demo '09 in tasty glass-gray(?) . 30-ish tint, selective de-chroming/badging, VTune and 15 mm spacers would make it rare indeed -- maybe the ultimate 'Sleeper' :cool:!

Wouldn't sweat the Nav. Spring/Summer '10 brings full featured and sophisticated headunits from the after-market [Alpine, Kenwood, Pioneer] at a fraction of the Factory option. I'm just about to install a Kenwood 6160 (green backlit; steering wheel controls; 'live traffic' even).

[If you can make it to Hogtown on the day, you can see mine at the next Saab Club of Canada Meeting -- Annual General Meeting btw -- April 21. www.saabclub.ca for details].

·
Registered
576 Posts
Mike Shaw in Denver has one, or did when I drove by a few weeks ago. It's auto and they had it listed at $28 I think.
EDIT: Doesn't look like they have it anymore.

·
Registered
922 Posts
PM sent.

·
Registered
922 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts