SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
theres one on autotrader, but I believe its has some issues with the engine light being on and a code being thrown. I looked at it but I thing the code was for the chain and something else. They have it as if for 5995. A black one, manual. I guess if a person can deal with the issues to bring it back to health, maybe a deal could be had.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I didn't see it on Autotrader. Do you have a link, or the name of the dealer? Anything else you can tell me about it? Is it in nice shape? I can probably deal with mechanical issues if I know what I'm getting into and price it accordingly.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Never mind, I found it on CarGuru. In St. Charles, IL. I think I'm going to pass on that one, looks like it's had a rough life. All the buttons are peeling and the leather is a bit rough even in the pictures.

I'm sure there is something major wrong with the engine, otherwise they'd fix it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Never mind, I found it on CarGuru. In St. Charles, IL. I think I'm going to pass on that one, looks like it's had a rough life. All the buttons are peeling and the leather is a bit rough even in the pictures.

I'm sure there is something major wrong with the engine, otherwise they'd fix it.
yeah thats what I was thinking, I offered and amount after them telling me the code it was throwing, if I remember correctly it was the chain and something else along with the rear lights cracked or something its been so long I had already forgotten about it. I offered 1k-2K because of those things. No biting on that. :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts