SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I was reading an article on here regarding the new Saab that came out, I beleive it had to do with someone comparing the door handles with the Tundra...Anyways, I think that car looks SAWEET!!

My ? is I've had my car for about a year, it's a 2004 9-3 Arc. Would it be wise to trade it in for a new one or should I wait? If the price is only like 40 bucks in difference I would def. do it.

Let me know what you guys think.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
geovnni said:
Would it be wise to trade it in for a new one or should I wait? If the price is only like 40 bucks in difference I would def. do it.
I too like the restyle, especially in person. However, if you've only had your car a year, then no, it would not be wise. Even if you had your car for a few years it still would not be wise. The best thing to do is to hold on to your car as long as you can. Yup, it not glamorous but it's the wisest thing to do. Don't get caught up in the mentality that it's only X-dollars more a month. Look at the big picture: pay your car off as quick as you can, keep it for a few more years while saving up a good down payment on a newer car.

There will always be something newer and nicer. Resist the temptation.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts