SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bet my wife that our son would way over 9lbs 8 ounces and he came yesterday @ 10lbs 6 ounces! I win a GS rear bar. I went with the 25mm. I was curious if any of you added this part seperate from the 6 point and if so which was the biggest improvement in handling?

Eibauch Springs, Blilstein dampers.
3''dp, and saab sport exhaust.

·
Registered
771 Posts
music_city_saab said:
I bet my wife that our son would way over 9lbs 8 ounces and he came yesterday @ 10lbs 6 ounces! I win a GS rear bar. I went with the 25mm. I was curious if any of you added this part seperate from the 6 point and if so which was the biggest improvement in handling?

when i added mine i disconnected the front sway, so i couldn't tell you that mod alone, but it was a good choice. You won't be disappointed

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
music_city_saab said:

Congrats on a healthy baby.

I did them all in one day, but I test drove in between; lucky for you the ARB wasthe first one I did.

It made a big difference, but with the others it was way, way better.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
mfyoung said:
it helps my track in offroad, being that i don't have to counterover steer as much to get the *** to slide out

works well on the autocross track, although wheelspin became a slightly bigger issue, nothing to whine about tho
ok I gotcha.

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
I had a 22mm SAS sway bar without anything else and I was very pleased with the results it made the handling feel more neutral, but still at the limit it wont send you into a spin in snowy weather. Scandinavian flick does make it the tail end kick out though :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts