SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
haha, long story, but i was googling brush guards for crown vics (don't ask ;) ), and a pic of a 9000 came up, clicked the link, it was to wikipedia for james bond vehicles used... then i saw this picture a little further down:

anyone have any idea who's it is?

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
There's a guy who I have seen in Halifax, UK (it's not that car, BTW) who has a very similar car - yellow, with whaletail, vent covers, Airflow bodykit and that yellow/black warning tape all around the bumper/side skirts. It looks great ... with a louvre, too. I can't remember what his wheels were, but they do look good in black, like this example.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
There seems to be tons of wierd and wild 900s in Northern Europe, I don't think too many of them hang out on these forums unfortunatly. The yellow looks pretty good -- save the rear skirt and exhaust. I guess that's a hacksawed carly rear bumper. :confused:

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
Mmmm ... me too :cool:

The *only* criticism I have is that it could be lowered to look really aggressive - I think the front, certainly. However, when I look at that picture I can fool myself into believing he was accelerating at the time ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts