SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To anyone's knowledge, does there exist a PDF version of the entire WIS and/or EPC for a '99 9-5?

·
Registered
867 Posts
I dunno. Would I be breaking any laws if I were to distribute parts of my WIS?
I post them here all the time... nobody complains, and who owns the WIS now?
Sorman told me they did not own it anymore, that Saab now owned it? GM says they dont own it either???
Who owns Saab?
There is an easy download with Bit torrents for the 98-99 9-5 WIS
BTjunkie, pirate bay etc. dont know ifs its legal. (I cant find the owners)

·
Registered
3,951 Posts
I've seeb PDF versions on eBay; IMO it's not worth it to get it on PDF.

To anyone's knowledge, does there exist a PDF version of the entire WIS and/or EPC for a '99 9-5?

As far as breaking law; I wouldn't worry about it, I've sold sevaral copies of the versions I have. Right now Saab lawyers are too busy to look for WIS & EPC users. If you were marketing, mass producing
and making millions with it somebody would want there share. I have both BMW (etk and tis) and all SAAB versions on disc covering models from 1985-2011. Right now you can sell anything with Saab on it.

I dunno. Would I be breaking any laws if I were to distribute parts of my WIS?

·
Registered
943 Posts
something tells me that whoever does pick up saab, they won't be supporting the historical assets so I'd say there is little harm in distributing WIS, unless some lawyer turd picks up the WIS assets specifically and starts suing people.

You can pick up 5 yo versions of WIS and it is still going to be valid for your 2001 9-5...so I don't think people are going to chase you over 5 yo software that's not getting updates anymore.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts