SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been working on this 03 9-3 Arc for a couple weeks now and to no avail it will not run.. I have checked and fixed all fuses and relays. Moved all positive connections to the non immobilizer side of positive connection. Checked all wiring to starter and cleaned it. I even used my Tech2 to remove the old module for the ECM. When I try to add the used ECM i bought or the old one that was in the car, I get the same issue. No comm or lost comm with ECU. It gives me this same issue when trying to add a BCM or other module.. I haven't removed any of the other modules in fear that I won't be able to add them again. I do not want to put my wifes ECM in the car in fear that I will mess it up due to some issue somewhere else.. The car is becoming to be a headache.. But With all things, I will figure this out. I am just looking for any help, and wondering if anyone else has ever encountered an issue like this before.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
I have no idea how to fix this but hopefully others should. One question I do have. Clone or normal Tech 2?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts