SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 99 9-3 and my question is what is the best, or easiest way to run the power wire from the battery to the hatch?

·
Registered
10,401 Posts
Run it through the grommet underneath the fuse box in the firewall, and down the left side of the car underneath the sills. There's an opening by the lower corner of the back seats that you can run the wire through, but you have to pull up the carpeting a ways to find it. Run the signal wires down the right side so the power wire doesn't introduce any noise into the lines.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Can you see my wire?! :cool:

Well I've mae it easy for you now!!!! :D

·
Registered
525 Posts
I second Jeremy. The grommet behind the fuze box is the most convenient location. It even has two extra holes made in it - just cut the cap off and feed the cable through.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Im doing the same thing in the next few weeks on my 99 9-3, lets me know how it goes... what are you putting in?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im puttin in a 6.1 system. the 3.5'' are going to be run off of the deck and the 6.5'' and 6x9 off of a JBL 4ch amp and a 15" Diamond D6 in a custom box run by a HiFonics 1200watt D-Class amp pushin 900watts RMS

·
Registered
493 Posts
I've got a 4ch Blaupunkt Velocity amp powering Blaupunkt 6.5"'s and Infinity 6x9's with a Vibe BlackBox on a 10" budget sub.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts