SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys:

Can someone provide me with the wiring diagram for a 2003 95? Linear. I am interested in fuel pump, ECU, ignition. Thanks,

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wiring

wis? HOW TO GET IT?

My 2003 95 linear has a problem with the fuel pump circuitry (I think). Replaced FP relay and the fuel pump with no result. When ignition is turned on, relay emits buzzing sounds and the turbo gauge goes up and down (under buzzing music). No voltage to the FP. When FP harness is disconnected - ignition stays on as normal. Removed fuse 14 (oxy +FP) and no buzzing. Disconnect BOTH oxy connectors on the engine and FP relay emits short buzz and ignition stays on. Looks like maybe ECU or ... do not know what to think. She was running OK the other night. Before it happened, she jumped into limp home mode. I even replaced the TB for a spare I have and all was OK for a day after which this mystery. Wires were not disturbed. Loks like extra load on either ignition or FP circuit get me to this mess. All fuses are OK...:evil:

Emailed serious saab, no answer yet. WIll try posting a video on u-Tube or something...

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
problemo

Oh, forgot to say that engine is cranking under buzzing musica.Tach needle moves, CPS looks OK. Any suggestions welcome since cannot move the car.

No codes on ECU, all fuses OK. Music is performed by the fuel pump relay under the dash....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts