SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to replace my wipers and am curious about the size. I have found that when I go to the auto parts store for replacement wipers for other cars I have owned the size shown in book for each car is wrong. On SEVERAL occasions I have found the passenger wiper is too long and hangs off the windshield. I believe the size shown for a 9-3 is 22". Has anyone else experienced this problem or do the sizes shown for a 9-3 fit?

·
Registered
46 Posts
On the multiple sites I have looked at, they stated both wipers are 22". You should also look in the owner's manual. It should be stated in there.

·
Registered
151 Posts
22"

Yes they are 22". I recommend the new Bosh or rainX wipers

·
Registered
46 Posts
I like those PIAA Super Sporza Silicon w/ Spoiler blades, but damn $22 per blade.

·
Registered
12,509 Posts
Theres some old threads on the Valeo's in here. When they first came out they were such a Hot Seller people were paying a Premium to get them. There a great function blade, no bells or wings and whistles. Low profile and damn effective.

·
Registered
980 Posts
I use Trico 45-220 refills, as I didn't want to lose the airfoil on the OEM drivers side blade, and I didn't want to pay the money for the complete OEM blades. The cost me $8/set at CAP's. They are about 1/4" to 3/8" shorter in overall length than the originals, but it has not caused me any issues to date. I'll probably refill them this way two or three times and then splurge for new blades, as the blades do tend to deteriorate eventually.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts