SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a picture on where the felt strip should be placed before getting window tint?
I'm having trouble getting it, if you have it, Please post it up, Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
249 Posts
DT_saab said:
Does anyone have a picture on where the felt strip should be placed before getting window tint?
I'm having trouble getting it, if you have it, Please post it up, Thanks a lot.
I went to do mine tonight and couldn't see the "condensation bar" that everyone is talking about. But as I put the panel back on...my passenger's side window came off track and the clip broke...so now I have to take it in and see if they'll fix it under warranty.....sad thing is, I didn't even fool with the track or window....basically I took the panel off, was looking for the bar so I could slap the felt on it...but since I couldn't see it visually, I put the panel back on....proceeded to roll the window up and down a few times to see if I noticed any scratches in my tint...at which time I noticed the window rolling up and down slower then normal....so I had might've done something...so when rolling the window up so I could take the panel back off....I heard something pop....next thing you know...take the panel off and the part on the right track/passenger's side snapped and fell down into the door. I fished it out with my hands and proceeded to get the window up.

:eek::evil:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry to hear that, would they cover that?
I'm gonna bring it to the pros to do it, but I'm worry about if they know where to put the felt strip or not, that's why I'm looking for a pic to show them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts