SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2001 9-3 SE and I want to upgrade my intercooler in order to get a stage4 JSP tune. Right now my mods are 3" catback exhaust, k&N panel filter with a modded airbox and a SMBC. I was wondering if this will fit on my 9-3 and if I would be able to route the piping through the stock location http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=016&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=260172545370&rd=1 the total length of this intercooler is 26"

I'm also in the process of making a CAI for the car too because I see that SQR and NORDIC say that having an open air intake is required for their stage4 sw. I know JAK told me that I dont need one for his stage 4 but I think it wouldnt hurt getting some colder air into the intake plus I like how it sounds.

After upgrading my intercooler I will be getting a 3" DP and the stage 4 sw from JSP

·
Registered
1,975 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
fromero said:
did you route the piping through the stock location? any aditional mods you did to make it fit? any pics of it installed?

I think I can get away with the 8" tall because it has the inlets on the center and I heard that I can fit a 3.5" core because the ETS core and I think the JSP core are both 3.5". I see that the one you posted has the same length as the one I posted, I want to know if you could fit the piping through the stock location or I will have to route it some other way, or get one that is not as long as this one

·
Registered
267 Posts
Routing through stock location, you need 2 90º 2'5 to 2" reducers, and two straight pieces of 2" tubing..that's all.

·
Registered
267 Posts
These ones.... :cheesy:

Attachments

·
Registered
713 Posts
you can use this one i believe LINKIE LINKIE

i believe this one has to go through the space behind the fog lights, although it MAY fit through stock not sure...
Tyler

1 - 13 of 13 Posts