SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
ive emailed the company before, email them you can get 5x112 and run wobble bolts. but keep in mind they are cheap wheels and you get what you paid for i wouldent expect them to withstand a deep pot hole. you should come to cars and coffee i can give you information about stuff.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ive emailed the company before, email them you can get 5x112 and run wobble bolts. but keep in mind they are cheap wheels and you get what you paid for i wouldent expect them to withstand a deep pot hole. you should come to cars and coffee i can give you information about stuff.

hmm... yeah i've put in an email to them and i'll see what they say. yeah that's my only concern... they look great but i've been talking to the seller and he says they're made in Taiwan and i'm not sure i want to put fakes on my saab...

I've heard about cars and coffee and i'd love to come some time I just feel like I'd be the youngest one there... I'm only 18!

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
im 20 now, ive been in the saab game since i was 18 and ive been wrenching since i was 14, you will not feel that young. hahahah i remember when i drove up pa to meet matt and alex they were shocked at how young i am.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Come to think about it we are expecting someone of Hispanicness and then when you called you sounded like a young white boy. Ya I was confused. Good times good times.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Come to think about it we are expecting someone of Hispanicness and then when you called you sounded like a young white boy. Ya I was confused. Good times good times.
Wow, and to think I've been reading all his posts in a Mexican accent for the past few months. He had me fooled as well :cheesy:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts