SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,002 Posts

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
If they are designed for the 9000 or the Classic 900, they will not fit.

If, however, they are cheap and cheerful generic floor mats, then they may fit ... almost.

Buy genuine mats they will fit at least

·
Super Moderator
3,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks munki, I really need to get a pair because my car only came with drivers side mats!
Oh well, I'm too poor to buy them now :cheesy:, but I'll work on that. There's more important things I need like a power antena that works...

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
If you are too broke to buy genuine mats then some of the mats you can buy at autostores will do as a stop gap and they will cost less than the pretend ones on ebay

You can't beat the genuine fitted ones though :cool:

The power anntena is an easy fix BTW

·
Registered
353 Posts
KaMiKaZi_t0M said:
Yes sir! It just kinda stays up all the time, but dosen't budge an inch.

This means something is blocking the mast from retracting, a new mast will fix this problem. You can buy them from eeuroparts for cheap.

As far as mats go...junk yard? This is the one thing that can't possible be screwed up, even in a serious accident.

·
Registered
21,583 Posts
An old carpet or new leftover or a welcome mat work fine for mats. For these, most of the cost is in your labor and tools..

I'd be suspicious of some of the stuff offered on eBay....

Remove your power antenna and see what makes it tick - if it is ruined in the process, what have you lost ???

DIY is the best possible way for a man to save money....

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
bntroberts said:
As far as mats go...junk yard? This is the one thing that can't possible be screwed up, even in a serious accident.
Actually the mats could be messed up... There is a reason Mom's always want you to have clean underwear along :cheesy:

I am in no way attempting to trivialize the seriousness of accidents or the possible damage that could occur.

;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts