SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who know, i'm preaching to the choir. to those that dont, genuinesaab is an amazing company. before my new td04 got put on I wanted to do the king cobra kit with GS so I asked Nick before I purchased to make sure it was the right thing and he said yes. I sent in my whole turbo because I wasn't sure what part to take off and he said that was cool. I can't thank him enough.

Basically, I've never dealt with a better, more patient and caring company. They have created a permanent customer in me and I will shout their praise from the roof tops :cheesy:

·
Registered
480 Posts
AdrianB said:
I want gen saab in oz...

The shipping costs are enough to make a grown man cry :/
here here, surely a somewhat more reasonable shippping company can be used? I would love to get some of their bits but the postage really makes it prohibitive.

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
greenmatt said:
here here, surely a somewhat more reasonable shippping company can be used? I would love to get some of their bits but the postage really makes it prohibitive.
Did you call/email to ask them for a shipping quote, or just use the website? If you call them they can work out a better price for you.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Glad to see someone else finally going the King Cobra route. Note you will need to shorten the crank case inlet hard line as the crank case inlet on the new KC is a few mm off from the regular Cobra. I did this by removing the 90 bend with a hack saw before the banjo fitting and added a 130 degree bend rubber hose (Saab part #: 91-89-465 - $6) inline to line things up correctly, as seen here:

You can see all my pics here:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/862755/6

SMART choice going the KC route!

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
I love them too! :cheesy: So great over the phone and such quick service. I only wish I lived close to their shop so I could chew their ear off!

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
mt.aero said:
I love them too! :cheesy: So great over the phone and such quick service. I only wish I lived close to their shop so I could chew their ear off!
But then they couldn't use the phone for the rest of us!!! :eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.