SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Inside its easy - those gorgeous two tone seats. But why does my neck twist when I see an Aero on the road? Is it the larger wheels? Because it is lower to the ground? Are there any other differences in the Aero vs the Arc?

Barry
'04 Nocturne Blue Arc SS
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
366 Posts
the body kit, lowered car, and larger wheels. I pass by an identical steel gray 9-3 vector every morning on the way to work and stare at it then smile b/c I got one too :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
193 Posts
Investor74 said:
Is it the larger wheels? Because it is lower to the ground? Are there any other differences in the Aero vs the Arc?
Actually, it's all of the above. I still am amazed how the changes made to the aero seem to be greater than the "sum of its parts." The car does look sooo aggressive, but it is done in such a tasteful manner. It's a clean design that exudes performance(very Scandanavian) that doesn't need a mesh grill or chrome wheels to draw attention to itself....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
150 Posts
I'm not too sure about the US Arcs but european ones had dark grey/balck bodykit as did the Linear, these were body-coloured on the Vectors...

Kit is deeper on the aero, as well as sculpted... At the back, the exhaust is chrome covered and visible:cheesy:

Also the rear spoiler just tidies things up nicely at the bac.

Whatever the spec it's a nice looking car, which was acknowledged by the guy in the 90 driving alongside me on the A4/A12 near The Hague:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,840 Posts
FWIW, i think that by just adding the Aero/Sports front bumper spoiler can transform the look of the car alone giving it a really good stance.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
150 Posts
JWLANKY said:
FWIW, i think that by just adding the Aero/Sports front bumper spoiler can transform the look of the car alone giving it a really good stance.
I think the Aero spoiler would disagree with the roads in Leicester, the last time I drove through there were so many sleeping policemen ready to attack whatever it was I was driving at the time.

My Aero suffers from a lot of scratches below the spoiler thanx to the Dutch obsession with these blasted things:eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,840 Posts
WelshWizard said:
I think the Aero spoiler would disagree with the roads in Leicester, the last time I drove through there were so many sleeping policemen ready to attack whatever it was I was driving at the time.

My Aero suffers from a lot of scratches below the spoiler thanx to the Dutch obsession with these blasted things:eek:
I'll let you know how the spoilers fair in Leicester when i get my Sports Kit Fitted;) .
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top