SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay last...where you get one of those....question of the day.

Where can you get the white cluster gauge faces from?

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Post on Saabnet C900 and Performance board, I think that he hangs around over there.

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Matthew said:
Yuck... that second cluster is the tackiest I have ever seen, on any vehicle.

Anyone who puts one of those on their 900 should have the car confiscated :nono; Grim.

You can find some more tasteful gauge faces here:
http://www.900aero.com/main/tech_main_gauges_w.htm
LOL, I agree! The comments on the speedo are particularly egregious.

·
Registered
9,170 Posts
I thought better of it, but the reason I edited my original post was tio take out the bit that said: "Someone needs a bit more practice in Illustrator" ;)

·
Banned
5,841 Posts
I wish someone made glow gauges for the Saab 900, you get them for all the japanese cars.

I coated my needles and numbers in UV paint and i have UV LEDs which gives a nice bright orange needles witha blue glow around everything else.

White face gauges can be too bright at night, thank goodness for the dimmer:cheesy:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Speedo face

How do you put a new dial face on the speedo. How do you get the needle off? I've had this problem before. I don't want to pull too hard in case it flys off and breaks the spring in the process.

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
alexis said:
How do you put a new dial face on the speedo. How do you get the needle off? I've had this problem before. I don't want to pull too hard in case it flys off and breaks the spring in the process.
Read the 900aero.com stuff -- pretty good description there.

·
Banned
5,841 Posts
Thanks for the link Matthew but there are no glow gauges? its ok really

I am happy with my gauges, its jut nice to have an option every now and then.

Those last white gauges for some reason remind me of a Lilt can?

Thats a tropical drink for all the guys in the US, as i dont think you get it over there?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts