SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
5,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mods a poll please if possible and it has'nt been done already!

I'm really tempted by the Evo Spoiler but i dunno whether it's like a pair of trousers(pants to you guys over the pond) you really like but know won't suit you!

What do you prefere?

1)No Spoiler
2)Stock Spoiler
3)Pedestal Spoiler
4)Viggen Spoiler
5)Evo Spoiler
6)New Evo Spoiler

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

·
Registered
943 Posts
Pedestal or Viggen Spoiler

I've hear the EVO spoiler rattles a LOT.

·
Registered
5,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My eye is drawn to the evo spoiler but as soon as you look it looks like it's just been plonked on top, if they made it all as one piece then it would look better under close inspection.

·
Registered
11,140 Posts
Si, not to make the choice more difficult, but there's a fifth option, the Evo Plus spoiler. :D

It doesn't have the "teapot handle" look of the original Evo spoiler...It's sort of a slightly more aggressive version of the Viggen spoiler....

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Ohhhh...Mike , I like that!

I was going to vote #4 Viggen, but that's sweet....not trying to copy the Viggen but has the right Saab styling cues.
Robert

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I have the evo only because i cant get a vig to go with my kit. i'd have done aero but you have to reweld and paint your old holes. The newer evo is interesting.

·
Banned
635 Posts
#4 is nice but where are you gonna get that kinda cash? unless your pretty wealthy that spoiler is like 1400 at the dealer for the 2 piece spoiler. -_-

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
where can you get a viggen spoiler now a days?

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
also where can you get an evo plus spoiler?

·
Registered
10 Posts
mike saunders said:
Si, not to make the choice more difficult, but there's a fifth option, the Evo Plus spoiler. :D

It doesn't have the "teapot handle" look of the original Evo spoiler...It's sort of a slightly more aggressive version of the Viggen spoiler....

What rims are in this picture?

·
Registered
7,876 Posts
Viggen_93 said:
its hard to come buy. its rare. its hella pensive if you buy it at the dealer.
Yes hard to come by but not impossible. I was able to buy 2 used Viggen spoilers. Look daily and you should find one eventually ;)

There was one for sale for $350 along with other Viggen parts including a rear bumper and the interior off a blue Viggen. The add was on saabnet. Maybe it's still for sale ;)
http://www.saabnet.com/tsn/class/parts.html

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
With Viggen bumpers and sideskirts, I think that the Viggen spoiler is the best. However on 900s and 9-3s with their stock bumpers and sideskirts, I prefer the stock SE spoiler or the pedestal.

I think that not having any spoiler looks bad, and I also think the evo spoiler looks bad.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Every picture I have seen of the EVO spoiler was just the cars buttocks, I can not make an opinion on it. Where do you get the spoiler Mr. Saunders posted the pic of? As far as the others go I like the Viggen then the 900SE ones.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Have you thought about adding the upper rear screen spoiler? - I saw an NG the other day with one of these and it transformed the look of the rear.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts