SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently bought a innovate data logging system and will have boost pressue, rpm converter, egt and wide-band a/f. That is a lot of wires that have to go through the firewall and into the cabin. I see the main fuse box entry way gromment on the passenger side and another one on the drivers side. What is the best place to run multiple wires through the bulkhead and firewall?

Should I drill a hole in the firewall and where is a good location? I would like to run power to a innovate wide-band a/f gage on the A-pillar too, any tips on where to run all these wires for my lm 1 controller and auto-box3 and wide band set-up?

On ng 900, nice big one right under the clutch pedal that all can run through, get to the fuse panel and to the gages. Not sure on the 9k aero?

Thanks, John

·
Registered
352 Posts
A Large rubber plug above the pedals goes into the false bulkhead behind the firewall.

This is a rough photo taken, if you follow the white pvc line, thats how I ran my boost gauge.

·
Registered
4,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I thought I saw one from the false bulkhead yesterday... That is probably it and that is what I need to get all my wires for a/f and auto-box and rpm converter. Thanks, John

1 - 3 of 3 Posts