SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know where to find an affordable front lip spoiler? I've searches everywhere...except dealer. I have a quote from a body shop for $250! Ans that's crazy for a cheap piece of plastic! :)

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Anybody know where to find an affordable front lip spoiler? I've searches everywhere...except dealer. I have a quote from a body shop for $250! Ans that's crazy for a cheap piece of plastic! :)

Are you looking for the aero spoiler? Many of us have done the "vinny mod." Search it and plenty of pictures will show up.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My car is a 2005 9-3 Linear. I really don't care what kind of spoiler it is, just as long as it fits...
As for the "Vinny mod", that won't work for me, as I need to replace the whole front spoiler. The one on my car now is cracked in half!

·
Registered
4,509 Posts
It is expensive if it was plastic.

Aero spoilers are poly-urethane

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tried a junk yard?

I even used a few junkyard part finding services I found on the net. You just submit exactly what your looking for and they send out a mass email to junkyards. I had one guy call me with the entire bumper for like a $1000!!! But no real luck so far...

·
Registered
356 Posts
It is expensive if it was plastic.

Aero spoilers are poly-urethane
Exactly, I actually think $250 is a very resonable price, especially for such a neiche euro car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts