SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the need of new shocks. Iwas wondering where everyone gets theres and where the good deals are. I saw and compared some prices i have found and noticed that in some places and full suspension upgrade is cheaper then getting all new shocks. Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks
Alexander

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
is there any good deals with shocks and springs anywhere b/c that would also be nice

·
Registered
5,873 Posts
Why are you getting new shocks?

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well my ride isn't as nice as it should be. takes bumps pretty hard and what not. and funny thing is my mother had told me i should get new ones after a short trip in my car lol. so i'm looking to buy them and also want to lower my car. hoping someone nows of good deals out there so i can save some pennys.

Thanks
Alexander

·
Registered
12,509 Posts
What kind of car do you have anyway, that might help with suggestions,,,we know it's a Saab, what Model/year

·
Registered
16 Posts
I was looking into shocks the other day and noticed that the Tire Rack has a pretty good selection.

I am intrigued by the Koni FSD's and may go this way next spring when doing a refresh on the suspension.

Anyone running FSD's care to comment?

Matt

·
Registered
12,509 Posts
Noticeable difference when you hit the sharp "Bump" in the road, soaks it up more than the stock Vector suspension did. Very Tight on the turns.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
This may not be possible in the US, but for anyone seeking a more plush ride should try out the BLS shocks and possibly the springs and bushings too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts