SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posted here because performance mods and tuning section seems dead

Car: 1999 Saab 9-3 b204L, stock t25, going to upgrade to TD04-19T after injectors.

I'm going to purchase some DEKA IV injectors (the big 80lb ones) as an upgrade and was wondering if anyone has had experience with maxspeedingrods.com. They sell some very cheap DEKA IV series injectors (8 for $113 or so) and I want to know if they are any good. Other options are quite expensive: $225 for 4 from Genuine Saab, $180 for 4 from highflowfuel.com. I'm ok with slightly lower quality for the price, as long as they wont harm the engine. If you have any other websites to get cheap injectors that would be great as well!

Also, are they a direct bolt in for the b204L? I'm assuming I'll have to figure out connectors but that shouldn't be too bad.

Thanks!

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
They are NOT bolt in. You need software to go along with them for sure. I'm doubtful a little turbo like a 19T could even require that much fuel, unless maybe you're doing an E85 conversion?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I’m already familiar with trionic tuning and will be able to adjust the injector constant by myself. I just want to know if they will physically bolt up. Yeah they are a little overkill, but I want to keep my option open for E85 and bigger turbos. Plus, they are pretty cheap like a said

·
Super Moderator
2,906 Posts
I run 80's on my HX35 B234 motor. They required quite a bit of tweaking to be happy out of boost / idle. I highly recommend logging with an wideband.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I got wideband and egt hooked up in t5suite. Where did you get your injectors? Any hardware modifications required?

·
Registered
6,682 Posts

1 - 6 of 6 Posts