SaabCentral Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
16,842 Posts
I use FB lightly. But, it's really a poor replacement for a forum. No search/history capabilities, limited space for input, graphics posting is poor, etc. When people do ask questions you get a lot of newbs posting irrelevant noise. Hardly a good choice aside from the fact that some good people live there.

I see a lot of Saabers selling their last Saab and moving on. Soon we'll be a small group. Fortunately Saabcentral seems to be the forum that's healthiest. But, some of those leaving have a lot of knowledge that we no longer have access to.

·
Registered
345 Posts
I use FB lightly. But, it's really a poor replacement for a forum. No search/history capabilities, limited space for input, graphics posting is poor, etc. When people do ask questions you get a lot of newbs posting irrelevant noise. Hardly a good choice aside from the fact that some good people live there.

I see a lot of Saabers selling their last Saab and moving on. Soon we'll be a small group. Fortunately Saabcentral seems to be the forum that's healthiest. But, some of those leaving have a lot of knowledge that we no longer have access to.
I agree in all points. The Facebook generation doesn’t realize how much better forums are. Video killed the radio star!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 24 of 24 Posts