·
Registered
22,211 Posts
Thats a Hirsch Front spoiler / bumper

About $1500 no idea who in the US would sell them though :confused:

·
Registered
8,293 Posts
Not available in the us at all and very pricey to get here. QUestion though, what type of IC does Hirsch provide with thier tune? Is it theFMIC in that pic or is that just one that fits up nicely?

·
Registered
22,211 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Any US companies make replacements? I like that one due to the large center opening, my front mount needs more air!:cheesy:

·
Registered
22,211 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
even though i have a 01 (pre-facelift), i agree with chris; it's still going to be my bumper of choice, after i do brakes, td04 swap, nordic stage 2 or 3, fix all the little things... :cry:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
It seems that is the only option, and it SUX! When I had my STI, if I could think of it, someone made it. I want to mod my car to look different, not to look like every other saab on the road. Sorry, it's just so frustrating to not have any aftermarket support and that is the reason why I got away from Saabs originally. But, I like them too much to not drive one every day!

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Shipping to the US is only 76 pounds? If thats correct, you can get the whole kit shipped for under 3k pounds... that can't be correct otherwise people would be doing it I assume?

·
Registered
8,293 Posts
sethsev7n said:
Shipping to the US is only 76 pounds? If thats correct, you can get the whole kit shipped for under 3k pounds... that can't be correct otherwise people would be doing it I assume?
That shipping is based on weight but the boxes are too big for thier shipper ( UK Mail) and it needs to go freight... Freight doesn't care about weight- it is based on package -size but you need 200 lbs minimum so freight is 150/175 lbsmin but it can be with 2 orders but is about $800-1200

You can get a custom piece made for those kinds of $$ ( I know I am thinking about it) So you are talking 5K... a bit much when the 04 facelift is nice...

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
tommyjr said:
I like that one due to the large center opening, my front mount needs more air!:cheesy:
How do you know you "need" more air? :confused:

G

·
Chris 9-5 said:
How do you know you "need" more air? :confused:
He just sold a highly modded Subie with over 500hp...I can see how Tommy wants more air to his 9-5 intercooler- he is just used to it. "Need"...well maybe not right now but you always want more than you got :cheesy:

I discussed with him today and he eventually wants 400hp, so I am sure he is looking down the road.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Within a few months I will definately need the air, especially after today!:cheesy: I wasn't sure how far I was going to tune my Aero until I went for a ride in Garretts' monster, very impressive!
Tom
ps Garrett, you might try Ocean State Performance for the data logging. They are down in your neck of the woods but I don't know anything about them.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts