SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 1995 9000 aero and i called the dealer for the O2 sensor and they told me $490CAN :roll: wow
i called a local parts store and they told me $190
does anyone know were i can get one cheaper than that or is that as cheap as it gets
thanks

·
Registered
102 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
eEuroparts sells a saab original bosch, but its almost twice as much. Your call i guess. I havent had a prob with either company......eEuroparts was extremely quick about sending me my stuff though!!!:D

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i don't know if the one for $90 will work since the engine code for it is b234 and the aero has b234r:cry:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Bosch oxygen sensor in Ontario

HTML:
found a universal for $44.79
Is this a Walker O2 sensor? I heard the SAAB ECU is sensitive to the small variation in response between different makes, so best to stick with a Bosch sensor. I got a Bosch universal sensor CDN for $79 at Parts Counter in Vaughan (905) 738-1991. It is a 3 wire sensor and comes with a good quick connect kit which splices into the old wires without soldering or crimping. Felt quite an improvement as soon as I replaced it.

·
Registered
183 Posts
not just any O2 sensor might work. Not every O2 sensor does the same.

You need a tripple wire zirconium (spelling?) sensor
The BOSCH sensor works excellent. Try to find a BOSCH parts centre or service centre. It should not cost more then 120 USD.
The originals on the other hand (Which I think are the same but it'll read SAAB on the box) are tripple that price....

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks i think you guys are wright i always buy bosch alternators and starters and are always happy with the product so i thik i'll go with that:cheesy:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts