Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where did you guys get the carbon looking turbo plate

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya thats the one, but these look larger then some I have seen. I dont want it to be as big as the euro plate

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool, thats what I'm Looking for. I ordered a euro plate, but its to big. think I'll just hang it in the garage

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
eastcoaster said:
Cool, thats what I'm Looking for. I ordered a euro plate, but its to big. think I'll just hang it in the garage

How did you order a euro plate that is too big. I thought they were all the same size? Are you sure you mounted it correctly. Also you can get the Turbo plates from the dealer. I think mine cost me 20 bucks out the door.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
cjhutch said:
How did you order a euro plate that is too big. I thought they were all the same size?
A true Euro plate is larger than the plastic logo plates the dealers sell (as pictures above). I suspect the OP purchased a full size Euro plate but wanted the smaller, dealer logo plate.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
that is correct. I had a euro on my jetta. but I like the look of the smaller black plate. and my car is white, so I think the black will look better.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I got a Front "turbo" plate from Geniune Saab for $20. Great people! But yes, you can also get them from the dealer. I think they're $29.95

1 - 9 of 9 Posts