SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
peeps i want to fit a dvd player in ny 9-5 but i want it to be a clean install one all intergrated somewhere. I have been looking around but all i see are just portable ones with wires all over the place. i also dont really want to remove the saab stereo so i cant really use an indash on either. Has anyone fitted on or knows any good ones to look at

Cheers

G

·
If you dont want to change the Saab radio then I would think you are fairly limited for space. How about the glove box.

·
Registered
905 Posts
The best and most practical way of doing this is to remove the double-din CD and cassette system and fit in a double-din DVD/CD/MP3..etc system...there are some really nice ones going on ebay starting from $250 (non-branded item) to the popular kenwood for about $800...most of them are also touchscreen systems...

the other way of doing this is to place a ceiling monitor in place of the center cabin light housing in the car ceiling....they sell these relatively cheap and they look great too...the only thing is that you will need to buy an aftermarket, probably single DIN system that can take DVD and have a electronics shop wire everything up for you...

look around on ebay, there are some popular items out there at pretty reasonable prices :cheesy:

·
Registered
334 Posts
would there be a way of buying the navi screen that comes in the 9-5 and hooking a player up to that?

just an idea

1 - 5 of 5 Posts