SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, I'm bothering you gurus for advice again!

Where oh where can I find OEM or re-pop cloth for door my tan cloth which covers the plastic inserts over my speakers? I have an '87 Turbo 900 Cabriolet. I recently popped the inserts out to replace courtesy light bulbs, and the cloth is so fragile and deteriorated, that it ripped a bit, and the glue is shot holding it on. I cleaned the old glue off the plastic, re-glued the cloth and replaced both courtesy light bulbs.

The car is far too nice and original not to refresh the bad cloth. Any sources you know of for the material?

Again, many thanks from this novice Saab guy!

·
Registered
c900 vert, 04 9-5 5pd wagon, 10 9-5 aero
90 Posts
if your looking for concourse quality, that's gonna be a internet search, most folks just hit a local fabric store and recover them. You might even find a match cheaper then you'll pay for oem. Cause if your going to find some oem ones, you'll probably get them from a part hoarder & they will cost $$$.
Same with the door cards

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if your looking for concourse quality, that's gonna be a internet search, most folks just hit a local fabric store and recover them. You might even find a match cheaper then you'll pay for oem. Cause if your going to find some oem ones, you'll probably get them from a part hoarder & they will cost $$$.
Same with the door cards
Thank you. I haven't ventured into a fabric store. I should have when the cloth was off! Good suggestion if I fail in my search. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts