SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My passenger footwell ends up with a pool of water at the end of every day. I've done endless research, but I'm just not sure if I have the same problems that others do.

The drain in front of the cabin filter is clear. And it never rains in Texas, so it isn't a leak from the outside. When I run the ac, after awhile I get a trail of water coming from under the glovebox/forward center dash. It primarily comes from behind some sponge thing that you see in the picture. I'm not sure then if I have a cracked condenser...

No water drips from under the car with the ac on, which I know is the problem, but I have NO idea where the drain even is to try to unblock. WHERE CAN I FIND WHERE THE WATER NEEDS TO GO?

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
Remove the heatshield from the turbo. Then about 30 cm down on the firewall. There's a little rubber thing (cross shaped) pointing out. you'll need at flashlight and some thin arm's :cheesy: Then clean it with some wire or so. Or put a thin rubber tube inside the duct and blow some compressed air in the other end of the tube (There's no space down there)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts