SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I just got the 9-2X Aero last week with the 16" wheels. I really like the 17" wheels, but we decided to go with the leather instead of the wheels and sunroof. Now I'd like to install some nice looking larger wheels. Obviously 17" are okay for this car, but would 18" be too large?

I live in Michigan, so the roads around here aren't the greatest. I would be afraid of damaging the wheels and having to replace them. Is there enough rubber with the 18" wheels?

And also, I don't want the wheels to stick out, so what sizes do I have to look at (width, offset, etc.)?

Thanks,
ALex

·
Registered
6 Posts
sashok said:
Hello,

I just got the 9-2X Aero last week with the 16" wheels. I really like the 17" wheels, but we decided to go with the leather instead of the wheels and sunroof. Now I'd like to install some nice looking larger wheels. Obviously 17" are okay for this car, but would 18" be too large?

I live in Michigan, so the roads around here aren't the greatest. I would be afraid of damaging the wheels and having to replace them. Is there enough rubber with the 18" wheels?

And also, I don't want the wheels to stick out, so what sizes do I have to look at (width, offset, etc.)?

Thanks,
ALex
18's too harsh, stick with 17s. Check with Tierack, they will set you up with what you need.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts