SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for the saab decal thats in the center of each wheel (one of mine feel off). I looked all over partsforsaab.com, but couldnt find it. I know that I could go to the dealer, but I would rather just order it and put it on myself. Does anyone know of another website that carries them?

btw, i need to replace my trunk decal too and my dealer wanted to charge me for a half hour of labor bc "they would have to take apart part of the trunk" or something. Doesnt this decal just stick on?

·
Registered
596 Posts
And measure your current caps carefully.

I had Fondmetals (SAAB OEMs) installed when I bought the car (2000). Got a new set 3 yrs later (long and painful story), ordered a new set of center caps from SAAB and HELLO! They're too big!

·
Registered
157 Posts
9-5 Bill said:
Im looking for the saab decal thats in the center of each wheel (one of mine feel off). I looked all over partsforsaab.com, but couldnt find it. I know that I could go to the dealer, but I would rather just order it and put it on myself. Does anyone know of another website that carries them?

btw, i need to replace my trunk decal too and my dealer wanted to charge me for a half hour of labor bc "they would have to take apart part of the trunk" or something. Doesnt this decal just stick on?
Hi Bill,

I just did my trunk decal. I used a flat blade screwdriver and a nice thick rag to protect the paint. They do just stick on so no need to attack the inside of the trunk. I placed the rag against the paintwork and slid the screwdriver between that and the decal. It takes a bit of gentle persuasion but you can pop it off that way. Be VERY VERY careful not to slip :nono; or it's game over for your paintwork.

Cheers
Andrew

·
Registered
17 Posts
9-5 Bill said:

www.genuinesaab.com
www.partsforsaabs.com

check both of those places, im sure that one or the other has the center caps your looking for. and maybe both have them. depending on where you live, if in the US order from genuinesaab.com because their shipping was FAST. got our trailer hitch and hood emblem in about 2 days.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts