SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys...
what do you think of these rims... id get them in a 17x8 with a 35mm offset... i tend to like the 5 spoke design but what do u guys think? let me kno

Attachments

·
Registered
254 Posts
It's nice, but a little too square. It needs more rounded edges. That's just my opinion though. If you like it, go for it. My opinion shouldn't matter to you when purchasing wheels.

·
Registered
895 Posts
i believe you will need wheel spacers (5mm minimum) if youre going with a 35 offset. believe the minimum is 39-40

oh yeah, i like those wheels too. remind me of the stock TL wheels.. which isnt a bad thing.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
m4gunner-

why do u think i need wheel spacers? can u explain? the guys at ronal said that for a 2003 9-3 they give a 35mm offset because its a wider rim. at the same time im buying these im also puttin on the 40mm lowering springs and i was worried theyd rub. so i called Nick at Taliafero and he said that with a 17x8 rim, and lowering it 1.5inches, a 35 offset would work perfect...ill double check tho... let me kno what u think

·
Registered
895 Posts
ok, that sounds legit. my numbers may have been off a little. but please do check to make sure 35mm offset will work w/ that combo.

Im actually doing the same thing, springs and all, but i think im going to do spacers as well, just to add a bit more "aww yeah!" factor.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts