SaabCentral Forums banner

What's this called and how do I find a replacement?

497 Views 16 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  rich1068
Hey all.
Just decided to NOT sell my '08 9-3 6-sp combo, and keep it forever. So I'm starting by replacing all the faded trim and plastic that's been sun blasted over the years. Any one know (a) what this is called and (b) how do I find a replacement?
Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Automotive design Automotive exterior

Hood Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive design Automotive tire
  • Like
Reactions: Paul Woodward
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
798 Posts
Just to throw a couple of other solutions into the ring, I can recommend black Plasti Dip for the plastic valance at the bottom of the rear bumper (it goes grey, or is grey and looked rubbish) and Gtechniq Trim Restorer for all other black plastics. It really works and doesn't wash off. I was going to suggest the Gtechniq stuff when the OP originally mentioned the faded windscreen cowl but then read it was broken anyway.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts