SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Were they stock with the 2007 2.0T or are they from another year? Just looking to find out in case I ever need to swap one out or anything.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Looks like the same ones on my 2008 Aero SC

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
does your car have the sport seats? if yes, then it's the anniversary edition i.e. 2007 2.0T

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I thought only Aeros came with HIDs.

I'm not sure if I have sport seats - I have black leather seats that wrap around your back pretty good. What are the normal seats like in comparison?

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
I thought only Aeros came with HIDs.

I'm not sure if I have sport seats - I have black leather seats that wrap around your back pretty good. What are the normal seats like in comparison?
they're fairly flat. are the seats two-tone? black-gray? if they're supportive at all, then it's the 60th anniversary edition 9-3 for 2007.

the anniversary wheels then became standard on the '08 aeros

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They aren't two-tone, but they seem like they have extra back support. Can I tell by the VIN if it's anniversary edition?

·
Registered
486 Posts
From the pic, it looks like it has regular halogen bulbs to me. Didn't the anniversary edition come with HIDs?
They're still projectors, only halogen projectors. I'm surprised how my dad's anniversary edition has nothing in terms of features compared to my Aero.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah that's my interior! What does the normal interior look like? (Can you tell there aren't many other Saabs in Newfoundland....? I'm a little bit sheltered apparently.)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts