SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking into getting a wideband kit but not sure what to get. My 9-3 is at jzw stage 5. I have an upstream o2 sensor but no down stream sensor, was like this when I got it so not sure if the tune deletes the rear sensor. I'm looking for a kit reasonably priced as well.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I highly recommend an AEM wideband setup. I have one for my other car and its never let me down in the 2 years I've had it plus they are dataloggable which is always nice. They usually go for around $195-200 plus shipping and they come in analog or digital gauge faces to fit your preference. I'll be getting one for my SAAB as well once I get closer to finishing it.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I like the AutoMeter gauges. They are capable of being datalogged as well. Didn't know this before I bought it but it comes with a bung to weld into the DP as well.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Another for AEM. I'm switching to it from what the PO put in my car.

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
I went with an Innovate LC-1 from recommendations here. This was when the AEM was new and its reputation was not concrete. The LC-1 finicky and complicated and gets itself outta whack in short order. There is more tuning support for the LC-1, but that is probably because it is a ***** to use and maintain.
Go AEM/UEGO.
-Cm

1 - 9 of 9 Posts