SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I'm new here...

I've just bought myself a a saab 900S Convertible 1996 2.3 (Australia) and want to do a few cosmetic mods.

a) I found these wheels in the gallery on "dragan's" car see attachements, and wanted to what wheels these were? They look very similar to the factory saab wheels but with more of a deep dish.

b) Secondly, I would really love to put a 9-3 Aero convertible body kits on the saab, and idea's on what involved eg: straight fit, headlights etc.., where to source the parts genuine/or non genuine, and how much?

PS: My wife has a 99model 9-5, and I only just found on this forum the SID modifcations for fixing the missing pixels :( !!! I'm p!ssed, I just spent $AU400 2months ago, at the dealers getting a new one fitted !!!

Anyhow - cheers -
simon

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
toulbox said:
Hi everyone, I'm new here...

b) Secondly, I would really love to put a 9-3 Aero convertible body kits on the saab, and idea's on what involved eg: straight fit, headlights etc.., where to source the parts genuine/or non genuine, and how much?

PS: My wife has a 99model 9-5, and I only just found on this forum the SID modifcations for fixing the missing pixels :( !!! I'm p!ssed, I just spent $AU400 2months ago, at the dealers getting a new one fitted !!!

Anyhow - cheers -
simon
I would also like to know the point above and also what is the fix for the SID??

·
Registered
485 Posts
nice choice of car

Welcome to the central!. I'm almost certain that those are mille miglia type EV-R, you can see them here .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts