SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I know that ACC undergoes automatic calibration every now and then, but in my car it happens EVERY FREAKING TIME I start it! Does yours do that too? First I thought – main battery. Replaced, no effect. Then I decided to get software update on ACC (solves code22 problem I was having with these very often calibrations). Well, the calibration works in the background now (takes 2 sec instead of 30 and the display does not shine like Christmas tree) but it still happens every time I start the car (about 2 minutes after starting it to be exact).

Any idea if that is normal or of not, what the hell is wrong? It starts really getting on my nerves!

Thanks everyone

2000 SE V6 Wagon 98k

·
Registered
5,774 Posts
Sorry man,

Mine has done nothing of this sort.

·
Registered
11,030 Posts
Check your battery for electrolyte level and charging capacity. The ACC does tend to do constant recalibrations when the battery is dying.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That was my idea, but the battery is brand new. They also tested the old one and said it is fine, but I replaced it anyway. If it is due to the battery (even though this one is 3 weeks old), perhaps I should put something out of the tank? ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts