SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi

i am looking for some help please i currerntly own a saab 9-3 on a 55 plate and i concidering selling the car but have no real idea what the value of the car is i have looked at other saab 9-3 to get a price range but am unable to find cars in the condition mine is in with the spec mine has,

so im asking here to see if you guys would be able to help with what sort of price i should expect.

my car is

saab 9-3 vector sport tid 1.9 diesel

2005 reg on a55 plate

full service history

150 bhp

60.000 miles

car has.. aircon, dual climate control, full leather, all electrics, cruise control, abs, traction control, airbags X 8 or 10, bluethoth, saab infomation display, parking sensors, steering wheel mounted controls, im sure there is more i have missed but im told this car is top spec from the saab dealers in brum.

car also has what the saab dealers call the bussiness pack and that includes. sat-nav, 6 disc cd changer built into dashboard, factory fitted intergrated phone system ( not an extra you fit yourself ), voice recognition system, phone and voice operations buttons via steering wheel.

im sure i have missed several features from the cars list but im sure you get the idea. so if anyone is able to help with a price i should expect to get for this car that would eb a great help.

thanks sut

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
Sut as this is not yet an advert you should get more feedback in the forum, hencce me moving it ;)

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Sut as this is not yet an advert you should get more feedback in the forum, hencce me moving it ;)
That would explain why I just deleted a duplicate thread under a different title due to there being 2 threads.

As for value, with the details you've given, Glasses, via the Vauxhall website, show the following :

Saab 9-3 Vector Sport
1.9TD Diesel 4-door Saloon
6 Speed Manual Front Wheel Drive
Year: 2005 55
Mileage: 60,000

Part-exchange Price:
Excellent condition:
£6010
Average condition:
£5410
Below average condition:
£4760