SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what other bolt on parts are there for my car... that i dont have????

inlet pipe... and fmic??? is that all??

i remember reading somewhere that a b205r head already flows better than others, the intake manifold is ok....

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the ic will b on its way in the next week or so...i am dynoing on tuesday i think so tht will give me something to compare with.. as long as my car isnt running too lean.. otherwise i dunno what i will do ;oops:

·
Registered
464 Posts
Where are you gonna dyno on tuesday rico?Bristoldyno?Are you getting the mp intercooler or a different one?
I just installed that thing and I definitely notice an improvement.Spool up time decreased slightly and it definitely pulls even harder now.I can't wait to dyno this *****.Boost seems to have went up slightly also.before,was 1.6 bar (23.5 psi).Judging from my memory function on greddy gauge,max hit was 1.65 bar which is like 24.2 psi!

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i am dynoing at bristol dyno i believe on tuesday. He is having a special right now 40$ for 3 runs with a/f

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
ricot I am really curious about your AF ratios and also power. Me also being a t7 auto.

I figure even though you are getting power that "theory" says should not be there:lol: ;) , that you might eventually need an ECU to supply more fuel to the mix as you have lots of airflow mods... please keep us posted.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
ricot83 said:
an ecu will not give me more fuel, injectors and an fpr will
I don't know about that. I definitely blow through way more gas when I hammer on my car with my stage 1 than when I hammer on it with the stock ECU. :confused:

Are you saying I get that much extra power (approx +55HP) without the ECU adding extra fuel? I know it does more than just advance the timing a little.:lol:

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no thats not what i meant dan but i m sure u understand...

jeff i am just thinkin what else i can do to get a little more power out of it without ecu :confused:

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
I think unless you don't have a full 3" turbo to tail exhuast you might be at the end of what you can do without SW, and still gain without any... dare I mention this...Downward adaptation. :eek: :lol: you seem to have all the major mods covered already.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
ouch.

Are you still undecided on whether or not to get the ecu or not ricot? Or are you gonna wait til your next dyno run?

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
lol ya... well people said that the limit of the td04-15t is like 300bhp.... and i hfind that extremely hard to believe so i am going to see what i can squeezt outta my car and the turbo b4 needing any kind of software
i was actually just thinking about it and if our fuel systems can really only hold up to 300bhp like i have also read, then with the new fmic i should be right around there...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts