SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
The fact that it is a right hand drive, I figure it is in the UK, or in Aussie-land.

That is perhaps one of the ugliest things I have ever seen. Perhaps worse than Pontiac Grand-Am painted in pink.

paul

·
Registered
11,030 Posts
The fact that it is a right hand drive, I figure it is in the UK, or in Aussie-land.
Methinks its from Hong Kong, i think they still drive on the left over there? :roll:

·
Registered
314 Posts
wonder if it has NOS?

Maybe a turbo? :)

·
Registered
992 Posts
Unquestionably Japan.

Sticker on windscreen driver side, plus plates.

·
4,637 Posts
I presume the grey front thingy is the equivalent of the weights you see on the front of tractors to keep the front wheels on the ground under acceleration...

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
cdaly said:
I presume the grey front thingy is the equivalent of the weights you see on the front of tractors to keep the front wheels on the ground under acceleration...
I guess they have no speed bumps in Japan

·
Registered
992 Posts
If that thing "could" get going over 60MPH, it would go wildly out of control.

Sometimes the things that the "Wily E. Coyote" builds don't work so well for him either.
:lol:

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
man i would love to know who owns that thing...i'd make fun of them soo much

Methinks its from Hong Kong
is that from jar jar binks from episode one?

·
Registered
302 Posts
i don't see why everyone dislikes it so much, it's funny looking. i would drive that thing simply for the fact that everyone who saw it would immediately point it out and probably laugh at it. it's funny. whoever made it look like that wasn't thinking to themselves "damn let's make a badass pink van with a huge wing on the back!" they probably wanted to make the goofiest looking van anyone has ever seen;

and they suceeded, like i said before: i like it. :cheesy:

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
How about some more:

Apparently it's a hot trend over there. Spend thousands of dollars on bodywork, paint, and stereo equipment... Then hang out in a parking lot with other dudes that do the same thing. Go figure....

I'll bet those chick feel real special gettin' airbrushed on the back of some guy's van....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts