SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys... same story first time saab owner switching from old school toyotas... big difference. But I have a 97 900se turbo and this weekend I did a few mods such as fmic 27x6x3, forage bov, intake with cone filter, and boost gauge. I'm in the process of making ony 3inch dp and side exit exhaust but ran out of time this weekend. I noticed before I installed my fmic and charge pipes I was only boosting 7 to 8 psi but now I'm boosting 10 then drops... but any way here's my question... what should be my next mod?

I'm addicted to boost

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its a 5 speed

would it be worth going with the mbc?

would anyone know how well the stage 3 tunes from jzw works and what major thing dose it change?

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
its a 5 speed

would it be worth going with the mbc?

would anyone know how well the stage 3 tunes from jzw works and what major thing dose it change?
Like with all other tunes they are relatively same, some maps will vary depending on how much fuel is being pulled, but you are going to see very similar tunes from all staged tunes...it isnt until you get into the custom tuning do you see dramatic changes between tuners...

Keep in mind, you are going to need that exhaust done for the stage III tune, so I'd say finish that, then go with the ecu...

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's what I think I'm going to do. Finnish the exhaust and go for the ecu... would you know how much psi I would be pushing with a stage three

I'm deff getting that short shifter.

·
Registered
465 Posts
I would get the Time flux capacitor and Mr. Fusion....
Or the ecu tuned and upgrading the suspension. The short throw will make you fell more like you are driving a toyota again...coming from a former MR2 owner here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts