SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, I have been smitten, by the yellow vig in the "what colour" poll. (aero 1116)

Wow!

I have no way of stretching my wallet to buy a vig and Visa has a hitman looking for me, I can however rob a small postoffice to buy a kit for my 3dr talladega.

Will Vig bumpers and skirts fit my '97 S 3dr, and my wife's '97 SE 3dr?, if not what will, to give it a meatier look but not have corsa drivers asking ..........."where did you get the kit mister!"

·
Registered
11,140 Posts
The Viggen bumpers and side skirts will fit with some small modifications....

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks...Can anyone point me in the direction of a supplier or bodyshop in the UK who can give me more info?

·
Registered
11,140 Posts
Jamie, Viggen bumpers and side skirts are incredibly hard to come by. Nearly every one you'll meet on this board has their name on a waiting list to get them from a junkyard at crazy prices....

They're possible to find, but be prepared to do a bit of digging and to reach deep into the pocket!

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Mike, I think that I will be looking at an aftermarket kit then:lol: , I have seen a Speedparts kit that looks smart:cool: ,

Any suggestions, pictiures, contacts anyone?

I really hate the whole mesh air dam thing, am looking for something with clean lines. just looking to "beef up" the exterior looks.
Thanks in advice for any advice.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Been on Saabtorqueuk.com and seen the kit below, £800 for the full kit, bumpers, skirts and seal caps.....what do you guys think?

i'm liking it...I will give them a call later on today...the wheels are nice too,

I am trying hard to forget that Saabtorque UK did this :evil: to a defenseless 93 convertible. This car has it's owm thread dedicated to it..
http://www.saabcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55318&highlight=totally+pimped

Sometimes I think progress peaked with frozen pizza!:nono;

·
Registered
156 Posts
I personally like it, but I live in the US and shipping is a ***** especially with rising oil prices, plus I have to pay for the dollar to the pound, if I were you I would get it, the kit doesnt look exactly like the viggen or aero but it does look real smooth.

·
Premium Member
12,576 Posts
JamieHutchie said:

Sometimes I think progress peaked with frozen pizza!:nono;
PMSL frozen pizza!

Thankyou for making me burst out laughing and my missus come through from the other room to catch me not finishing my major report for my degree project :nono; :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts