SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 99 93 2.0T, I was looking into some different exhaust, from the downpipe back. I by no means want a four cylinder that sounds like a ricer, that drives me nuts:nono; what can i get that will be relatively quiet, but still performs?

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
I just installed the BSR/Jetex/Simons (GS) and I find it quieter than my 6 year old OEM Viggen exhaust. Can't say I find any difference in power or delivery there of. Perhaps when I get my stage 3 Nordic ECU to work I'll notice a change....

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
make sure there is a resonator or it will catch the cops attention

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Saabsport - it's amazing! When I first put it, my dad was saying all the crap about upgrades and that i'm going to sound like some ricer, but now... whenever i let him drive and we go to some garage or tunnel - he opens windows and presses the gas harder to hear the sound - he loves it :)

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
rc89pl said:
Saabsport - it's amazing! When I first put it, my dad was saying all the crap about upgrades and that i'm going to sound like some ricer, but now... whenever i let him drive and we go to some garage or tunnel - he opens windows and presses the gas harder to hear the sound - he loves it :)
I still do that, and I've had it for a year and a half.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I have Jak's 3" system. It's got a cat and a magnaflow out back, no resonator. I sounds nice and deep, and made a nice improvement in spool up, but it's a little loud for me. I ordered a magnaflow resonator to put in the middle to hopefully tone it down a bit.

·
Registered
733 Posts
i use to have the saab sport with a 3inch dp and miss it! best looking and sounding cat back out there IMHO. i now have three inch turbo back with no cat and one muffler and its loud as heck. i miss the 2.5

1 - 14 of 14 Posts