SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just looking around in my engine bay and found something not plugged in so I looked around for the female end and found it hanging down right of TB and plugged it in. I didn't know what it was for so I tried to look for it on the WIS and am not sure what it does. Can anyone tell me what it is? I believe its been unplugged since I bought the car back in May. Its the one with black and yellow wires just behind the TB.

Attachments

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thought you ordered it already? Are you still waiting for it?
I got pretty much everything except for the pan. I might buy it off another member from here but its the money I need to wait for. My business is pretty slow cuz its the beginning of the summer so can't go on a spending frenzy. About that LHM sensor, is it bad that it hasn't be plugged in?

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
That is indeed the LH sensor. Is the CEL on ?
It certainly isn't good that it is disconnected, it is not one that realistically can fall off so it would have been removed for a reason.
The likely reason is to stop it going into LH mode and that isn't good.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That is indeed the LH sensor. Is the CEL on ?
It certainly isn't good that it is disconnected, it is not one that realistically can fall off so it would have been removed for a reason.
The likely reason is to stop it going into LH mode and that isn't good.
Great...shoulda been on the list to watch out for before buying the car. Looks like its gotta be more of a project car than a fixer upper and looks like the poor thing is gotta have to sit much much longer. I'll update you once i get the new pan installed along with whats left in the old pan and hope there aren't any further problems.

·
Registered
3,951 Posts
:cool: Solenoid/sensor part # 5337845 about $50 bucks.
Great...shoulda been on the list to watch out for before buying the car. Looks like its gotta be more of a project car than a fixer upper and looks like the poor thing is gotta have to sit much much longer. I'll update you once i get the new pan installed along with whats left in the old pan and hope there aren't any further problems.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts