SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when I bought my Saab 3 months ago i noticed the interior was tore up!! stains everywhere! it has cloth seats and they all have these massive stains. the last owners must have spilled Starbucks everyday on em. So my question is what works well on getting the stains out?

·
Registered
29 Posts
you can try shampoo but I doubt that will work well, it has never worked for me. I recommend seat covers from stateofnine.com they are comfy and look nice.

·
Registered
21,583 Posts
The best possible advice is being given.
I doubt is the consumer products have the guts to do much of anything(fear and ignorance)...
Or you can try a junque yarde and see if they have any decent seats left, the leather ones from a 900SE are better, IMO..

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
earthworm said:
The best possible advice is being given.
I doubt is the consumer products have the guts to do much of anything(fear and ignorance)...
Or you can try a junque yarde and see if they have any decent seats left, the leather ones from a 900SE are better, IMO..
oh no doubt. All i could find in all of portland was an old 9000 and a 84 900

·
Registered
7,876 Posts
Bbmin7(b5) said:
when I bought my Saab 3 months ago i noticed the interior was tore up!! stains everywhere! it has cloth seats and they all have these massive stains. the last owners must have spilled Starbucks everyday on em. So my question is what works well on getting the stains out?
Replacer them. Cloth seats are really cheap even on a SAAB. ;)
If they're tore up and dirty what's the point in working on them. You have to put money to buy products then put in your time to clean torn seats? :confused:

·
Registered
765 Posts
A soft brush a bowl with warm water and laundry detergent. Scrub the seats, and when you are down to the carpets, you are done. Let it dry on a hot day and vacuum the soap out.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I've always used "Bissel - Little Green Clean Machine", its amazing how the car will look afterwards, almost like new and smells very clean. The thing though is the machine is like $100 then you need the special cleaning soap, its this soap that probably does all the wonders. Its is good investment if your constantly getting your car dirty (work, pets, ect).

·
Registered
7,876 Posts
salemgreg said:
A soft brush a bowl with warm water and laundry detergent. Scrub the seats, and when you are down to the carpets, you are done. Let it dry on a hot day and vacuum the soap out.
Wow nice interior salemgreg. Those leather interiors with color inserts are extremely rare :eek:.

You're one of the very few who got to have one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts