SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am missing 3 of the 4 floormats in my 97 900 and I really want to get a new set. What have others found to be a fair price, and where should I look?

I see genuinesaab sells a few different types, maybe some have opinions on those?

Jordan

·
Registered
28 Posts
I bought the grey-ish all season mats that Genuine Saab sells for $93.50. They don't look out of place at all in my beige interior, and they hide dirt super well. Love 'em.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
I don't know a good price, but if anyone knows of a place that will sell the saab floor mats individually, I'd be game for that. The drivers floor mat could used to be replaced, but the others look brand new. I've got eh gray ones with the saab logo. IMO, they are not the quality of the saab floor mats in my old '89 spg.

·
Registered
77 Posts
And.......
If, on your travels looking for mats, anyone happens upon a set of black ones for a 3 door Coupe, I'm definitely looking for a set, have looked everywhere, don't want to put any non Saab ones in though, there're mounting lugs on the floor in my car but can't get hold of black mats, they're either grey or beige, both would make my car look like Stevie Wonder put them there!

·
Registered
9,423 Posts
I hate to sound low-rent, but Wal-Mart sells a good set of black all-season rubber mats complete with lips around the edges. I've got the in my Honda and they look completely OEM. I have those crazy hairy Saab all-season mats and they do a good job, too. Though how I don't know.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I see those mats on partsforsaabs.com have two fixing holes. On my '97 900S I only see one fixing lug on each side - what does the other hole attach to?
cheers.

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
braisim said:
I see those mats on partsforsaabs.com have two fixing holes. On my '97 900S I only see one fixing lug on each side - what does the other hole attach to?
cheers.
Those are the mats for a 9-3. The ones for an NG900 have only one hole in them.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
The ones Munki referred to are for the 9-3. These are the 900 Mats. PFS are currently getting some aftermarket mats made for the 900 in Grey and Beige. They will be cut to the same pattern as the Genuine Saab mats and also have the locating hole priced at £29.99 a set.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Simon said:
PFS are currently getting some aftermarket mats made for the 900 in Grey and Beige. They will be cut to the same pattern as the Genuine Saab mats and also have the locating hole.
I might be up for a set of those myself! 8)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts